Comprehensive Skill Assessment Tool
The first step toward developing effective training programs is to understand what training is needed in order to address knowledge gaps while meeting strategic business objectives.
- Measures the technical skill level of individuals against targets established by the training managers and creates a skill gap analysis to help identify areas needing improvement.
- Assessments align with ASE content areas and measure knowledge of theory, application and diagnosis.
- Reporting is available as soon as assessment is completed and enables training managers to assess and track individual results.
Professional Technician Training Series
Effective training is what sets companies apart from the competition. Implementing a training solution tailored to suit the needs of an organization saves valuable time and money
- Periodic progress checks and end-of-section reviews are integrated throughout to ensure the highest level of retention.
- A certificate of completion can be printed by individuals achieving a score of 80% or higher on the final review of the course.
- All material follows the latest ASE and NATEF standards.
Technician Test Preparation
Certification is a measurable objective providing proven results through increased success on the job, and return on investment.
- Maps to the latest ASE task lists so it familiarizes learners with what content is covered in the actual ASE certification exams.
- Practice questions provide helpful hints, insight into right and wrong answers, and links to further study specific task areas.
- Reports provide detailed test results and instant feedback for each testing mode so that users can pinpoint task area strengths, as wells those needing improvement.