Truck Repair as Promised –
That’s the WheelTime® Promise.
Searching for a consistent, reliable and trustworthy truck repair partner? Look no further.
After seeking extensive customer feedback, we developed the exclusive WheelTime Promise. Our Promise is framed by the six service performance metrics we track on every repair order at every WheelTime location.
When you partner with WheelTime, we strive to deliver:
1. An initial diagnosis within two hours
2. Fast turnaround times
3. Prompt notification of repair completion
4. A cost estimate consistent with the final invoice
5. A time estimate consistent with when the unit is ready
6. A truck that’s fixed right the first time and backed by our Quality Truck Care Guarantee
How are WheelTime truck service providers different?
Truck repair consistency and quality are your top priorities – and ours. In fact, we’re the only independent truck repair Network that promotes objective quality measures. Our Network is comprised of 18 technically proficient truck parts and service providers with nearly 200 locations spanning all 50 states and Canada. Every provider is a shareholder, so each one has a vested interest in achieving WheelTime’s exclusive truck repair and service standards. Furthermore, each of our service providers started in the industry as a Detroit Diesel-Allison distributor, so each provider has a solid track record of earning customer trust by delivering quality, expert service on the most complex repairs.
Here are a few more ways the WheelTime Network is equipped to serve you better:
- Nearly 200 locations in the U.S. and Canada use:
- Consistent estimates and service processes
- Standard repair operation definitions
- 197 chassis dynamometers
- 210 engine dynamometers
- 170 Allison Transmission dynamometers
- 33 fully equipped training centers